Powrót do serwisu

[ENG] some questions about PERFEKT Z + Zębiec KP50

Dyskusje na temat sterownika Perfekt i problemów z nim związanych

[ENG] some questions about PERFEKT Z + Zębiec KP50

Postprzez nanook w Czw Gru 11, 2008 12:37 pm

I have "some" questions about my boiler,

It is a Zębiec KP50 with regulator PERFEKT Z

How will I know if my boiler is working correctly (economic)

It's my first winter in this house with this boiler and I have to fill the boiler every 8 days with about 195 kg. EKO groszek, is this a normal amount or is it much ??

The boiler is situated in an our "guest" house with pipes underground (about 1,20 meters deep and about 15 meters long) to our "living" house.
Only the "living" house is heated ("guest" house not finished yet :( ) by the floor downstears (no radiators), upstairs 4 radiators.
Downstairs about 120 m2, upstairs also.
Walls isolated with 50 mm. "styropian", roof with 150 mm. "isover".

My pumps are working 24/24, to:
circulate the hot water to the central heating with is with a "heat exchanger"
circulate the boiler water to hot water boiler
circulate the water to my "living" house
circulate hot water to the "taps"
circulate the water to my floors
Is it perhaps better to give the pumps a pause ??? so yes, when ??

I have set the parameters on the regulator:

overall temperature to 62C

1= boiler power to 100% (can i change this ??, what will happen ??)
2= air volume to 80% (also, can i change this and what will happen ??)
5= domestic hot water temp 40C (original is 50C)
7= night corrrection -3C (does this mean in the night it will be 59C and not 62C ??)
8= econo. correction -6C (???)
9= central heat pump trigger 40C (original is 35C)
10= control range 5C (original is 10C)
11= min speed fan 20% (original is 16%)
12= max speed fan 60% (original is 45%)
13= fuel feeding 9s (original is 10s)
14= max feeding time 150s
15= min working pause 15s (original is 20s)
16= supervision pause 15 min (what is this ???)
17= dom. hot water prio. disabled (what is this ???)
18= wheather factor 70% (i think i don't have this instrument)

Hmm, lots of questions, who can help me with this, I'm dutch and the polish language is still very difficult for me :D
nanook

Dołączenie: Czw Gru 11, 2008 11:18 am

Re: [ENG] some questions about PERFEKT Z + Zębiec KP50

Postprzez admin w Czw Gru 11, 2008 7:50 pm

Right now I'm a bit busy, but tomorrow in the morning I will try to answer all Your questions.
admin
Administrator

Dołączenie: Wto Lis 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Postprzez admin w Pią Gru 12, 2008 3:11 am

nanook napisał(a):It's my first winter in this house with this boiler and I have to fill the boiler every 8 days with about 195 kg. EKO groszek, is this a normal amount or is it much ??

It's always hard to say if the amount of fuel is normal. It depends on many factors, including even human-ones, like time of opening windows etc.

nanook napisał(a):My pumps are working 24/24, to:
circulate the hot water to the central heating with is with a "heat exchanger"
circulate the boiler water to hot water boiler
circulate the water to my "living" house
circulate hot water to the "taps"
circulate the water to my floors
Is it perhaps better to give the pumps a pause ??? so yes, when ??

You propably need the central heating all the time. So that pump shuld be running 24/24. But the circulation of hot domestic water pump is a different topic. Propably You don't need the circulation in the middle of the night. You can program the hours when the pump should run in whole week cycle. Way of programming should be described in manual. (If You don't have manual in English, I can send You one)

nanook napisał(a):1= boiler power to 100% (can i change this ??, what will happen ??)

Maximum power of boiler will be reduced. So in lighting-up mode it will work with lower power, and will slower reach the setted temperature. When outside isn't so cold (for example in spring) You can set it to 80%.

nanook napisał(a):2= air volume to 80% (also, can i change this and what will happen ??)

This will adjust the proportion between fuel and air. You SHOULD change this and try to find optimal proportion for Your type of fuel. We aren't able to set it to some default value, because there are many types of fuel with different quality. Try changing this parametter and see if the amout of used fuel will be reduced. It's the main way of reducing the costs of using the boiler.

nanook napisał(a):7= night corrrection -3C (does this mean in the night it will be 59C and not 62C ??)
8= econo. correction -6C (???)

Perfekt control panel has the ability to program the correction of setted temperature in every hour in the week cycle. At each hour You can choose if You want the ecenomical correction, or night correction.
At this point You can set the values of those correction. But You have to set the correction program if You want to use them.

nanook napisał(a):16= supervision pause 15 min (what is this ???)

Supervision is the state, when the temperature of the boiler is few degrees higher then the setted value. Then the boiler will try to minimize the amount of produced enegry, but not to extinguish the fire. This parametter allow You to set the pause in that mode.

nanook napisał(a):17= dom. hot water prio. disabled (what is this ???)

When the hot domestic water temp. is higher then setted value for the boiler this option should be turned on. Then in situations when enegry is needed in hot domestic water, that system will have the prioritate.

nanook napisał(a):18= wheather factor 70% (i think i don't have this instrument)

It is usable when You have weather sensor. Availble here: http://sterowniki.w.com.pl/product,173,1,0.html
Weather sensor is causing the boiler to react to changes of outside temperature in such way, that it will try to keep stable temperature in room. (After connecting the sensor You will we able to set the temperature in the room, not on the boiler)

I hope It will solve all Your problems.
admin
Administrator

Dołączenie: Wto Lis 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Postprzez Kalels w Pią Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

Perfekt control panel has the ability to program the Brain 360 correction of setted temperature in every hour in the week cycle. At each hour You can choose if You want the ecenomical correction, or night correction.
Kalels

Dołączenie: Pią Mar 15, 2019 8:06 am

Powróć do Perfekt

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości