Powrót do serwisu

NBA 2K21 is a very good build

Dyskusje na temat sterownika Perfekt i problemów z nim związanych

NBA 2K21 is a very good build

Postprzez wfuuopy w Czw Paź 15, 2020 1:34 am

Definitely got what you're going for Nba 2k21 Mt . Its a mad fun build also. I picked for 10 playmaking badges this time around so I could put a lil more stats in shield because I left my man shorter, but made one just like yours in 20 and it could do it all and catch bodies together with the best of em.That's what I have been using and I was miserable when I saw that yellow/red no longer has contact dunks. I'm rocking a 2 way finisher red/blue.

I'm having a great deal of fun on this build also so far really glad I made it have not brought it into the playground yet but once I'm badged up etc it will be insane.My badge disperse is 1/21/21/10 had to make sure that I had a decent quantity of def badges for my lack of height.I created blake griffin construct from when he was jumping over cars and whatnot.

Not quite sure yet. But I am hyped I have that many and do not need to use any on QuickDraw haha. And silver quantity shooter. That is off the top of my head tho, could be overlooking a badge I'd like to have.Just keep grinding and also the job will pay off. It is in fact. I have seen others use various variants with this construct. But maybe not exactly how I made it. So I maintain the exact tweaks . I feel like vertical has slept on. So when I get my health rat badge. His vertical is going to be a 99. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for the reassurance, I was actually racking my brain on choosing which construct to select. Last year I used offensive threat and that I was going to select scoring machine this time, but I wanted something different. I get hof finishing and shooting badges, 84 driving by dunk, 83 midrange and 79 three pointer. I am crap at this time with no badges and it is very difficult to create any shots. I believed I would regret making this construct and spending all my VC to place him 85 and he is still sexy garbage.

Mid range finisher. There is an open multiplayer lobby for mostly pickup street gamesI think the bigger conspiracy here is what the hell made you buy that game.You're correct, I watch my knees will not allow me to drama from now on. I wouldn't say it's as finely tuned as Hollywood however but its definitely getting there- the amount of psychological influence is certainly palpable in those pay to acquire kind games.The build is fine and stuff. But calling builds"demonic" or even"demigod" is your cringiest shit.

Nah man, this build is full on"DemonicGod". You see they didnt have enough space on the screen, but under Zion, it's supposed to state Draymond Green and Giannis too. Then below that it says Shaq, Kobe, MJ, James Harden, and Lebron. 80 Badges. Contact dunks and cheap mt nba 2k21 rate boost. Can play almost any position.
wfuuopy

Dołączenie: Czw Paź 15, 2020 1:25 am

Powróć do Perfekt

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości