Powrót do serwisu

I want a nice way of making some money for 65 con im making

Dyskusje na temat sterownika Komfort i problemów z nim związanych

I want a nice way of making some money for 65 con im making

Postprzez Molianalex w Pią Lis 13, 2020 7:33 am

Ok I moved into bh and I killed some1 in full rune. . I left to bank my rune and if I came back the pile was gone... I know I left it in back in less then a minute. Next do u get punishment only for looking at heap? Cuz I looked at heap and got pencil... Sorry for sounding distressed but I am. . It hard to RS gold get a lvl 75 like me to get a kill and now that I do it's gone... VERY nice idea really, if this thought worked, then surely you can stake somebody with your very best armor, following dm you bank your armor, then pick up the armor which you staked, which means that at 180 sec IF you really do get murdered, it wouldnt matter as MUCH.

If your thought worked, the EVERYONE will do it, it's definitely a really good idea. But too poor jagex block you from receiving your fall by making the drop dissappear in several ways: 1 ). You cant return to the bh for 30 seconds after you venture out. 2. You get drop punishment readily if u choose anything. 3. You ALWAYS tele at the arbitrary location, so u cant go back to ur competition and take revenge on the guy that killed you.

What skill(s) (probably 2 at most) is a chance of becoming to 99? Current options: Fishing (because I have access to shilo village) Fletching (quickness) Firemaking (quickness) And what's a decent way for me to earn money (planning on getting 10m cash @end of summer)? Current options: Crafting nature runes, but the problem is that I dont make a significant profit from purchasing pure essences then crafting with pouches in abyss. And if I had been to mine the essences myself, it'd take longer and if I did, I may as well just sell the essences. Green dragons, has quite irritating due to the overcrowded spot east of Clan Wars. Woodcutting, I have 64 woodcutting and a warrior. Mining, I have access to mining guild but it seems to frooby.

I want a nice way of making some money for 65 con im making oak larders I have done barrows but I need a little faster way also barrows is beginning to bore meh some sugestions im willing to invest abut 600k thats all I got to spare the now. In case you guys have read my subjects I make alot of them. But any who just created now and all these are the stats... I'm looking forward to doing c wars or somehting mayb mid or high lvl bhing. 58 str 60 att 57 def 41 mage 35 range 35 prayer it just stunk so cheap OSRS gold im going to restart so I ned a few tips about the best way to achieve the 80-99 str an if you have some other strategies on the opposite ability plz post. I am dieing to do monkey madness but I'm really very scared... I would stop if I die on this particular quest. So I want to have other peoples perspectives on what I must do. Please answer saying: Can I get it done? How difficult is it? What if I do/get before quest? What if I equipt? What if I have in stock?
Molianalex

Dołączenie: Pią Lis 13, 2020 7:31 am

Powróć do Komfort

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Google [Bot] oraz 2 gości